Saturday 16 June 2012

Bicycle Ball Banner - DONE (for now)



She turned out a bit wonky. But thats what happens when your brain has turned to mush (I have a very mushy brain at the moment). She is still pretty cute though. The colours are a lot more vibrant in reality.
As you can see, the banner is quite long and I added tassles, because tassles make everything better. I was going to add some embroidered decoration but have run out of time with it. I have to give it to the bicycle ball peeps today.  It hangs via some ties I added at the top of the banner. I believe there is a pagoda-y type thing in the garden of the brewery tap so I can hang it from that. The idea is to make a mini Bike Goddess Shrine in the garden for the event. Hope that works out.
The banner is mostly made out of materials I have been given or got in charity shops. I like making recycled art. 'Tis ace.
I want to work on it further after the ball. Its not quite finished in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment